Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us, including your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, and payment information. We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
Process and fulfill your orders
- Communicate with you about your orders, inquiries, and customer service requests
- Improve our website and user experience
- Send you promotional offers, newsletters, and marketing communications (if you have opted in to receive them)
- Protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To process your orders and fulfill your requests
- With your consent
- To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a subpoena or court order
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage system is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before providing any personal information.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we may have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us, and we will promptly delete that information.